Saturday, June 23, 2012

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Some. I got some shorts so ican now wear more than one pair!! I have a few shirts. I discovered that skirts are the best.
Stretch marks? none. Crossing fingers I don't get them again
Sleep: Go to sleep late can't wake up in the morning. Body pillow is making sleeping on my side a. Little better but I always end up on my back
Best moment this week: xelly saying little brother and pointing to my stomach.
Miss Anything? My old body
Movement: lots of major movements & rearranging. I like to. Watch my stomach bounce. Xelly doesn't like it when she wants to cuddle but gets kicked instead
Food cravings: bean burritos and grapes. Plus anything chocolate or sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: No. Minor contractions on random days
Symptoms: Pregnant
Belly Button in or out: half and half
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy- but am frustrated with xellys crying
Looking forward to: decorating his room more (making his curtains)then doctors app on Tuesday

2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Mom I'm done with my apple. K honey I'll take it.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hmmm I am pretty sure I am 2 months behind you and we are the same size. Thats not a good sign :) So excited we are both having little boys!!!!!!!!!!