So all along I have had the mind set that there is no way in heck im going to get an epidural. NO WAY!
Yet every time someone asks me what my birth plan is and I reply with "Im doing it all natural" they start saying how im crazy, wont make it and then begin a big story on how much pain they were in.
Cant people just leave me in my happy "its not going to hurt that bad I know can deal with it" world? because I know its possible and when people doubt me I begin to second guess myself.
Follow me down memory lane...
1. Me screaming at the dentist when he mentioned i needed a shot to numb the pain about 10
2. Me hiding in the bathroom forever so they had to pick the lock to get me out so I could get a shot age 14
3. About breaking Jacobs hand each time they draw blood at OB appointments age 20
4. Not getting school shots sense I was in 3rd grade.
5. I can watch any surgery, but once they pull out a needle I close my eyes and feel all clammy
My 3 biggest fears...
I would rather be locked in a room with clowns and crickets than get a freakin shot let alone an epidural.
So for now my plan is still the Natural way. No shots for me or baby. deal with it.
If I end up changing my mind once I get into it thats fine but for now its natural.
Vent is over.