Over the past week we have fallen in love over a million times.
every smile, yawn and cry bring us joy. we don't like to see her cry but cant help but smile because she looks so darn cute.
A few things Xelly enjoys doing
1. Smiling & showing off her adorable dimples!
2. Making cute sigh noises when she is fast asleep
3. Holding her head up & looking around
4. Makes eye contact & follows objects that are in front of her.
5. As of last night attempting to roll over.
6. Pulling off her mittens once we get them on
7. Holding tight to our fingers. its so cute!
8. Doesn't like baths but loves the water to run over her head
9. She loves her neck and head rubbed!
Xelly sleeps started out sleeping 6-10 hours at a time.
She is now starting to get on a more normal schedule & sleeps 3-4 hours then is ready to eat & play.
She is learning to breast feed. She gets a little impatient but we are slowly catching on!
She loves her dad and he loves her. He would hold her all day & night if he could.
Being a mother is amazing. I never would of thought that this little doll could bring so much love & joy. We love every moment & are excited to watch her grow... as long as its not to fast.
nothing like sleeping!
All clean after her first bath
she loves her grandma and grandpa!
Dads first time feeding her
Just so stinkin cute! See that dimple!?