Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yumm!

So I got this yummy recipe from Shalyn @ her funny blog.
I also copied like 19 other recipes that I will make and share if I ever finish this off... Read the ending. (blush)

8 ounces spaghetti
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese (cut up)
1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained (crumbly)
30 ounces spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
season with salt and pepper (or anything else as you see fit)

Directions:
Prep Time: 30 minutes


Her picture 
I did mine in a class pan. or 3.
Total Time: 1hr
1 Use a 9x13 casserole,(increasing the spaghetti, beef, sauce and mozzarella slightly if needed). or any size you like
2 Cook the spaghetti and drain, but don't rinse.
3 Put it right back in the warm pot and add the cream cheese.
4 Blend the cream cheese until melted with the spaghetti and then blend in the sour cream.
5 Put spaghetti mixture into greased pan.
6 Layer some of the mozzarella, then the beef, then a little more mozzarella.
7 Spread the spaghetti sauce across and then put the rest of the mozzarella on top.
8 Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes
9 Eat!





Or if your me. 
I didn't read it correctly because I had a little girl hanging onto my leg while talking on the phone so I thought it said 30oz spaghetti and 8oz spaghetti sauce. (i know it doesn't add up) So I ended up with about 3 pans of this and a trip to the store for more sauce.
I invited my parents over we finished off one pan. Then me and big X ate it for dinner again tonight. And I will probably eat it for lunch tomorrow also. Basically- don't mess it up unless you want lots of leftovers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delish!I will have to try it! Thanks for sharing :)

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Oh Gosh, I'm always messing up recipes. I read them through once, think I know what I'm doing..get down to step 8 and realized I messed up steps 3-5 hahahah. Ohhh, experiments in the kitchen ;)

kym @ http://travel-babbles.com

Jen Majors Yoga said...

lol too funny! sounds like something I would do while cooking.

Found your blog over at FLOB!

Squashys.girl @

www.proud2bpurple.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

that is so me, I mess up recipes full time but at least it was good and worth eating again. Mine usually are not good. My poor husband. LOL.


Write it in lipstick

Shay said...

Yay- so glad you tried it! You didnt say if it tasted good but I am assuming it did since you at it the next day?We LOVED it!

Jacqui' said...

Mmmmmmm. spaghetti!!! Looks great =]

Skye said...

OK this seriously looks amazing. I love stuff like this! THanks for sharing!
p.s. found you on for the love of blogs! I like your blog :)

Jordan said...

It looks delicious. I mess up cooking all of the time, no sweat.

Kate Weber said...

Oh yum! This looks so tasty!

Simply Kate