I noticed that 98% of my posts are about Xelly- I dont get tired of it but im sure anyone else reading this does. So for the next month I am going to try to post about different things! Wish me luck! Take luck!
25 things I bet you didn't know about me!
1. I could easily eat my weight in food!
2. I cant stand the little dried clumps that come from lotion bottles.. yuck!
3. I sometime get a container of fruit and open it to snack while i grocery shop- like I said I love my food!
4. I have to wash my hair on a schedule and I must keep to it. Tues, Thurs, Sat.. Tues and yes by Mon it is greasy
5. I get a little jealous when I hear other people are in labor and I wish it was me. love babies!
6. I like to stay up till 1 in the morning but don't like to wake up
7. I clean the best when I am mad or annoyed
8. I love to take hot baths
9. I want someone else to pick out my cloths so I dress more like a girl.
10. My car has a name- Bruce and yes I did dress him us as a shark a few years back for Halloween
11. I think my little girl is the cutest thing ever and that there is no better or hotter man in the world than my husband
12. Soggy food makes me gag
13. Even though I am back/under to my pre-pregnancy weight I still don't feel like I did. but miss X was so worth it!
14. I love my shoes- they are all 4+ inches and my fav pain is 6in and I'm still shorter than Jacob!
15. My favorite color is TURQUOISE
16. I never make my bed in the morning unless someone is coming over
17. I secretly wish i had 100's of followers
18. When we have a big backyard I want a Great Dane or 2
19. I want 8-10 kids. some twins or triplets in there somewhere if I could pick
20. I bite my nails but try to stop.
21. I know nothing about famous people.
22. I love to guess how tall people are
23. I use to laugh like a goat
24. I am the pickiest eater ever. I often eat a little before I eat over at peoples houses just in case.
25. I love to make new desserts based on the photo.
Bonus!: if it was up to me I would change the color schemes of my kitchen each month.
Leave a comment, follow, or link up!
(link up- you can attach your post about this same topic from your blog. Just click on the "you are next click here to enter" if you have never linked before or... link up if you know how!)