Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Story: a kiss?

Click here to catch up!

So I woke up so excited for the day ahead. I was on call for work and hoping that nothing would get in the way of my afternoon.
I was in the back yard letting my 4 little turtles get some sun while I waited for Jacob to come over and counting down the minutes. Little did I know Jacob was already inside meeting my mom!
*how my mom met Jacob*
She was singing a song at the top of her lungs with her head in the pantry- I had told Jacob to just come in because we would be outside. To his surprise he got serenaded & about scared my mother to death. They got to talking and my mom liked him right away.

I walked inside not expecting to see him but he was helping my mom with something. I got a big smile on my face but acted as if I was not super excited. We all talked for a bit then my dad came in and met him as well- my dad tried to put on a fatherly act but he is just a big softy. We laughed and joked around then left.

We were heading to go play ball and I was talking smack because I was so nervous about playing and duh running in front of Jacob. I ended up loosing-- big shock!! but we had so much fun playing and learning little facts about each other! I kept having to check my phone to make sure I didn't have to go to work and thankfully I didn't but Jacob had to help his roommate so we called it a day and he drove me home.

Like a real man he walked to me the front door and we had that long odd pause so me being to brave girl I am I kissed him- ya he kissed me back! then of course my dad came to the door and we both jumped back. He claimed "I heard a car door and wanted to check who it was" oh dad...! So we said bye and I went inside and he headed home.

I went over to a girls house and was hanging out when I got a text  around 6pm Wahoo! "1 new message- Jacob Beach"  He asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie I was so excited but didn't want to just go over there so I hung out with my friend a bit longer then was on my way.

We watched one of my favorite movies ever O Brother, Where Art Tho. Have you seen it?  Yet-- we didn't watch much because we were making out. Cute boy! We could not help it!
(we are LDS and do not believe in sex before marriage just fyi)

We kissed then watched the movie then hung out and talked then I went home. with butterfly's in my stomach and on cloud 9 because I really really liked that boy!

Next. Little important parts, will you be my girlfriend?, Halloween, I love you.

2 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Hahaha what a story, how embarrassing for you Mom. But what a great ice breaker .

Design It Chic said...

You guys have such a cute story! Love reading through it. I just landed on your blog and I love it here! I am now following you thanks to Thirsty Thursday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday