Monday, August 22, 2011

Pizza Casserole


Pizza Casserole

I wanted to share a new yummy and quick meal!
It is A-MA-ZING!
love it.

Here's my tutorial on how to make PIZZA CASSEROLE

Ingredients:
1 bag of Egg Noodles
1 extra large can of Ragu sauce {or any tamato sauce you prefer}
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese {or more depending on how much you ♥ cheese!}
1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat
1 package pepperonis

  You will also need one of these
Brown the meat, & drain
 And boil noodles until soft. Drain.
        
**Don't forget to preheat the oven @ 350!

Now the layering starts!
               Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bottom

  Second layer, half of the noodles
3} half of the meat
4} half of the sauce
5} rest of the noodles
6} half the cheese
7} rest of the meat
8} rest of the sauce
9} rest of the cheese
10} pepperonis {I only used half the package. saved the rest for next time}
It should look a little something like this...

Now cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes

After 30 minutes, remove the foil & bake for another 15 minutes

VOILA!

Once it's done baking, take it out & let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes. {This is to cool it off AND to let everything settle together. If you don't let it sit, it will just fall apart on your fork!}

3 comments:

Ross said...

Ok! It's 4am I can't sleep so I'm on my computer and now I'm hungry! This looks great for those days where you have to get something made fast for the kids!

Unknown said...

That looks super good. I make something similar to this but usually throw in some veggies (like onions, mushrooms, and green pepper) too. So good. I could live on pasta and pasta alone, I think!

Coupon Queen said...

This looks great! My nephews showed us something like this only mexican, I can't wait to try this version! Thank you for sharing it. Congratulations on one of the spotlight positions at FTLOB today, what a great way to start the weekend off. :) I am a new follower on the hop and look forward to reading more great recipes.