At almost 16 months (on the 23rd) Xelly:
- waves and says hi to everyone even passing cars
- can understand just about everything I say to her like "bring me your bottle" or "lets go upstairs" "where are your shoes" "can you pick up that trash" she is a little smarty
- reads books to herself in her own language and laughs
- loves all animals especially dogs and birds (or anything that flies)
- loves to boogy at any little noise
- is ready for a baby. wants to hold every baby she sees and loves to play with her baby dolls
- loves older kids
- has about 6 teeth. 3.5 on top and 2 on bottom
- backyardigans is her new favorite show... besides tom n jerry
- does not like to wear clothing. At all.
- plays outside just about all day. she loves to play in the water and "help pull weeds"
- building things and figuring out how to take items apart and put them back together is fun.
- plays by herself but likes to look up to make sure I'm watching and gives a big cheesy smile.
- loves her cat and waves at him each time she sees him.
- plays the piano each time she passes it. she loves to make music.
- she is in size 4 diapers still
- weighs about 22 lbs and last I checked is
- wears 2T-3T clothing when she gets dressed
- loves to wear shoes... any one's shoes that are laying around
|what she wants for Christmas.|
|napping on our way home|
|loves papas ipad|
|her favorite part about old navy|
|playing on her own|
|loves bubbles in the bath|
She is the cutest little girl in our opinions. We love her and love to watch her grow and change every day. She is a blessing to our little family!