Friday, August 24, 2012

33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks 
Total weight gain: 34 lbs. (wahoo!!...)
Maternity clothes? duh. I can still wear some of my regular shirts but I look like i should like at Walmart with the bottom of my stomach hanging out! ha

Stretch marks? none. 
Sleep: yes, I hate sleeping on my side.
Best moment this week: Not having to go to the Doctors! washing all his clothing and getting his room more ready. 
Miss Anything? laying on my stomach
Movement: lots
Food cravings: pretzles and cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: boy 
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Pregnant 
Belly Button in or out: half and half untill I eat then its out-- then xelly likes to poke it and say "beep"
Wedding rings on or off? off- after getiing asked if I wanted this guy to father my baby I got a fake one.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: baby! 7 more weeks and cant wait!

1 comment:

Our Little Bubble said...

Congrats! Homestretch :) Um, I saw the ticker above with the "sextuplets" and thought WOWAH!!! :)